- All lines (50 mm wide) are part of the court.
- The lines are part of YOUR playing area.
Here are a few other examples to illustrate:
- A player who holds the ball and steps ON the side line but not outside is deemed to be on court.
- At a centre pass: a GD who is standing ON the transverse line, but with no part of the foot in the centre third, is deemed to be in the goal third as he/she should be.
- A WA who steps ON the line bounding the goal circle can do that without going offside.
- A centre positioning for the centre pass can have one or both feet touching the lines of the centre circle but no part of the foot outside of the centre circle line.*
(* However, when the whistle is blown the centre can take a step outside the circle as long as he/she does not break the footwork rule.)